Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Campaign Consternation

Hi All,
Several of you have asked me about a kick off date for the campaign. Before I can announce anything I need FIRM commitments from everyone regarding EXACTLY who is playing and which army they intend to use. There have been a couple of wishy washy commitments and running army changes. That has to stop in order for me to plan and proceed. You (and your friends) have until Sunday to respond to this post and finalize. If your name and your army are not here, you will not be playing. Sorry to be a hardass but I can't build on shifting sand.

Thanks,
Chris

14 comments:

  1. Black Templar or 'Crons, dependent on what's needed for fluff.

    Andy will be playing my Tau.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im working 70+ hours this week ill try to get a hold of James by then. I will be playing Chaos demons/Crimson Slaughter. mindy will be playing nids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyler, plan on Templars. You're with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I was thinking the same thing. But when time travel occurs paradoxes are bound be present.

      Delete
  5. Only their legion rules. Check online there are tons of examples of 30k marines being played in 40k games. Seems quite balanced. No Primarchs will be allowed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep in mind, 30K marines lack ATSKNF. They are by no means OP.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So James would like to play his dark angels. He doesn't have enough dark eldar as of yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok thanks everyone. I am going to reset the factions this weekend and make some associated changes to grand warlord, etc

    ReplyDelete