Tuesday, January 31, 2017

This Weekend

IT'S TIME!!!

Super Brawl is on Sunday. Here are the details thus far:

We are playing in Tony's loft. The game type will be Purge the Alien in order to keep things simple. We will be using the "I" formation table we used during the last huge game we played at my house. We'll still roll for deployment zones but no Vector Strike (otherwise Tony will cry).

Saturday- we'd like to set up on Saturday in order to save time for this huge game on Sunday. If you can't come over on Saturday you should come extra early on Sunday.

Sunday- let's start playing (be rolling dice) at 9AM. It anyone has strong objections to that, please post below. I am guessing we'll take a break for lunch and I have a fun "intermission" activity planned to help speed the second half of the game.

Stuff to bring- your army, dice and beer/snacks would be great. I will bring donuts from Miller's and some beer for later in the day. I'll also bring a cigar to smoke when we win.

1 comment: