Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Campaign Refresher

Hi All,
I wanted to touch base with everyone on the upcoming campaign. I know Tony and Tyler have abandoned Orks (because they suck). My understanding is that they will be playing Space Wolves and Black Templars respectively.

Can I please get everyone to confirm their participation and their army selection in the next few days? I need to revise the campaign background, possibly realign the factions and get to work on the maps if we're going to start in October as planned.

In His name,
Chris


11 comments:

  1. ill play a force of chaos. Be it demons or csm. i think my bro-in law james would like to play his Dark angels if there is a spot open for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For narrative purposes would he care if they are Fallen?

      Delete
    2. um,..,i dont think he would care. he just wants to play them for right now.

      Delete
  2. Oh also, is Mindy playing? Struggling with Nids...

    ReplyDelete
  3. mindy wants to play nids. and my bro in law james MAY be able to get his dark eldar army assembled, not painte, by then if thats ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How many pts in Nids does she have total?

      Delete
    2. Basically I am wondering if in certain point total games, the Tyranids can act as their own "faction". No one can work with Tyranids being the point. They have no concept of an alliance and they're universally reviled/feared.

      Delete
  4. The number "a fuck ton" is sticking in my head at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  5. And she is well aware that she would be her own faction

    ReplyDelete