Sunday, August 17, 2014

Infinity Escalation

Chris and I were talking about potentially doing an Infinity Escalation League in the near future. If you don't know anything about it, it's a skirmish game with highly detailed minis, the combat tactics are very well thought out and the game is a lot of fun, doesn't take much time. The biggest list is around 300pts. Feel free to take a look a www.infinitythegame.com The website has all the minis and a great list builder. Let me know if anyone would have interest in playing. I am assuming we would probably do something like 100, 150, 200, 250, 300.

It has been a while since we played it, but the rules are free in pdf form and they have a very comprehensive wiki that can answer a lot of the rules questions during the game. We would probably all be learning over again while the new people are learning as well.

6 comments:

  1. maybe when i get my ravens finished i will play. i looked at it about a year ago and it looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, Chris and I are going to be building a nice map for it in the near future, I also have 2-3 other 300pt armies that people could use to try out the game once Chris and I know the rules again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, the games are so fast. We might be able to play double elimination or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be interested in trying out a game first

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tony has a few armies you can try out to learn it.

      Delete
  5. Indeed I do, I have 2 different 300pts Yu Jing Japan Sectorial Armies and an unpainted Haqqislam/Kaplan Tactical Services Qapu Khali. I also have a 300pts Ariadna but I would more than likely play that.

    ReplyDelete