Thursday, December 22, 2016

Smurfs! One of them is Big!

An update.... I have begun work on The Mighty XIIIth again, in preparation for Super Brawl Sunday!

First... some Cataphractii. My personal favorite.



Next, just an epic model. I have always loved Dreadnoughts, but these are definitely up there on my list of Dread patterns. I decided to make this one a former Destroyer marine, signified by the black helmet and knee pad showing informal Destroyer heraldry.



Sadly my pot of Blackfire Earth was solid as stone when I got back to using it, so I had to web order a new one and it will be here next week, then I can get these models based and done. Next up is a real doozy! gonna take some work. :)

2 comments:

  1. I think these are some of the best infantry you've done to date. I like the graphics (striping, etc) a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some amazing looking models. Definitely love the Leviathan paint scheme.

    ReplyDelete