Monday, January 25, 2016

Tsons test models

Some shots of the two test models. Trying to go for a quick and easy scheme I can bang out a lot of guys with. The first two photos are the model with a little brighter red, otherwise their pretty close to the same. I tried adding some metallic medium to the second model's base coat which I like the effect of but I need to figure out to get it more pronounced. Hard to see it in the photos. Also gonna have to thin out my wash coat, they got way too dark which pissed me off. I think they've just been sitting dormant for too long.

Thanks to Tim for letting me use the models

5 comments:

  1. I really like the first pic. Great color scheme and I am glad to hear you're trying to add some speed to your repetoire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely liking the first pics as well, the brighter red is great, nice job on the white faceplate and studs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't want em to look like Word Bearers or Blood Angels. I think you have a good balance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah gonna try and get started on the sicarin this weekend

    ReplyDelete