Saturday, June 18, 2016

Call for bits

Hi All,
I am making a table for my house. I have a 4'x8' realm of battle on the way. It's already snow based so I am sticking with that. The theme of the table is going to be an abandoned promethium pipeline. I am planning to have a largely intact Manufactorum, several Pipe Relay kits, the new Container set, some snowy trees but most importantly I want to kitbash a train!

I have a base train picked out but I need stuff to 40k it up. If anyone has bits they can share, please post here. Pics if possible. I am looking for Imperial or Mechanicum stuff like Aquilas, skulls, lamps, censers, antennae, etc. 

3 comments:

  1. That sounds awesome. I'll look and see what I have but it's alot of chaos stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a few things I can snip off of old vehicle sprues, anyone else?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may have a small fit scaffolding thing that may work. I won't be able to get pictures till this weekend.

    ReplyDelete